The facts and figures behind the CPG industry and the millions of American lives it touches.
You can only gain access to certain items and special pricing if you have logged in. Login Now.
Electronic (digital download/no shipping)
GMA Members - PDF -
Nonmembers - PDF - $29.99
This comprehensive publication—authored by GMA scientific and regulatory experts—is designed to assist food processors in meeting the challenge of creating effective allergen control and management strategies. The book will be of use to all personnel engaged in food processing—from receiving to shipping, including those involved in operations, production, plant management, quality assurance and quality control, and sanitation. Chapters address issues including:
- Food Allergies and Allergens
- The Basics of Food Allergen Management
- Key Components of a Food Allergen Management Program
- Labeling and Packaging
- Regulatory Issues Related to Food Allergens
- Allergen Testing and Research
- Evaluating and Minimizing the Risks of Undeclared Food Allergens
|Page length:||66 Pages|